I read where a mind map was a representation of a central idea, place, person or thing. The central idea here is ‘me’. Not sure if I’m ready to publish my personal mind map, however, this is a task set as part of my ICT course… Create a mind map and upload it to your BLOG. Now I can tick, this task as completed.
As a first time ever, mind mapper, I decided to look up a little information, this is a little of what I found:
A mind map:
- Gives improved learning and clearer thinking to enhance human ability…
- Looks at information differently
- Combines Art and Science, logic and emotion, words and images, boring and fun.
- Is an expression of radiant thinking- a natural function of the human mind.
- Unlocks the potential of the brain
I did not know; the brain really likes mind mapping. The right side of the brain loves the images and the left side loves the words. I have used both, so my brain is feeling very content.
If you want to read more go to → Mind Mapping 101 .
The What, Why, Who & When of Mind Mapping.