The following standards are included in EDC3100 ICT & Pedagogy.
- Professional Standards: 4.5, 6.1, 7.2
Outline the influence on curriculum and pedagogy of historical and current international and national policies and initiatives relevant to the use of ICT in diverse learning and teaching contexts [Assignment 1, 2]
- Professional Standards: 1.2, 1.6, 2.6, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 4.5, 5.1
Describe, discuss and apply teaching and learning theories and frameworks that inform ICT pedagogies [All assignments; Professional Experience].
- Professional Standards: 1.2, 2.1, 3.4, 4.5
Examine, discuss and reflect on core ideas about the knowledge generation and knowledge economy and the implications of these for curriculum and pedagogy [Assignments: 1, 2].
- Professional Standards: 1.2, 3.4, 4.1, 4.4, 4.5, 5.1
Discuss and reflect upon the role of ICT in the curriculum, learning and teaching [All assignments].
- Professional Experience. Professional Standards: 1.2, 1.5, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.4, 5.1Examine and critique personal beliefs and practices that impact on their se of ICT for learning and teaching [All assignments]
- Professional Experience. Professional Standards: 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.6, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.4, 4.5, 5.1, 6.3, 7.2
Design and implement worthwhile student learning experiences in which ICT are integral to the curriculum and where learners are encouraged to use ICT to locate, organize, research, (interpret, analyse), communicate, represent and (create knowledge) appropriate to particular contexts [Assignments: 2, 3; Professional Experience]
- Professional Standards: 6.2, 7.4
Develop strategic pathways to continue their learning journey and professional recognition in relation to ICT and pedagogy [All assignments]
- Demonstrate competence in and appropriate use of language and literacy, including spelling, grammar, punctuation and bibliographic referencing [All assignments]
AITSL Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership